Monday, February 9, 2009

Madonna in dVb for W Magazine!!


Hey guys, sorry to be getting this to you all so late (specifically the photos - I posted the info earlier) but Monday is my late day at school I'm there 9:00-7:30pm and the computers there don't let you upload photos.
Anyway.. in the newest issue of W Magazine, Madonna is wearing a dVb dress!!!! More importantly, it's dress #8 the Orthez and the exact dress Victoria wore to the Marc Jacobs fashion show.

Honestly, I couldn't wait for someone to be photographed in a dVb dress and Madonna was the last person I thought would come first. However, it's such a huge deal for Victoria! Madonna is like the Queen of pop and W is a major fashion magazine! I'm so thrilled for her! Victoria must be over the moon!!

It's quite the steamy shoot...
Thanks: DenDen - Lah

7 comments:

  1. omg i was just about to tell u they are really amazing pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica - I appreciate it! I saw this shoot on my phone during class (I was bored lol) but I couldn't upload the photos till I got home.. hope you enjoy them now that I finally have them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing this was such a great surprise to me!
    THIS IS HUGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I was shocked - especially since it was Madonns.. I figured it wouldve been Kate Beckinsale or Eva Longoria - to be the 1st ones, Madonna never even crossed my mind lol.. It's so huge for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Daring post the model is so hot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love to hear from you!