Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Victoria's Christian Louboutin Leopard Boots

Victoria Beckham is really into Louboutin ankle boots lately - she pairs them with dresses, shorts, pants.. you name it. Last night while dining out at Maestro's with her family, she wore a brand new pair of Christian Louboutin leopard print ankle boots. They have already been worn by Cheryl Cole and Ciara. I think they are cute but I don't think I'd purchase them myself - maybe a pump but not a boot. And I don't know how much I love them with her dress.. still on the fence.

If you'd like to purchase them, they are available at Saks for $1,095.

2 comments:

  1. bardzo podoba mi się buty ale naprawdę nie ubierać.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale brzydka zielona sukienka.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love to hear from you!