Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebs in dVb: Kelly Ripa in Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 - #41

Kelly Ripa is a self professed huge fan of Victoria's and it shows. She is an avid supporter of her dress collection and has worn them and raved about them on several occasions now. Kelly owns at least one piece per collection.. starting from Victoria's spring 2009 debut line.

The television personality is Redbook's January cover girl and she wears dress #41 from Victoria's spring 2010 collection in one of the editorial photos. The bright cobalt blue color is amazing against Kelly's skin and her blonde hair pops with the sparkle of the dress. Love it on her!
source: OK!, Redbook, Style

8 comments:

  1. This picture of Kelly is oh-so cute and the colour flatters her skin tone greatly

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color is divine! I wanna see the dress up close!! Kelly looks realy nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good article which offers some helpful information for me,thank you!Welcome to visit myTrue religion jeans outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time. Welcome to vist my moncler jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one article alone shows off your excellent writing skills. I am very impressed with your views and interesting content. I hope you intend to continue writing more informational articles. Welcome to visit myghd straighteners .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea.see the shop site:MBT Baridi Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must appreciate the concept you have chosen. It is really interesting. This is really great read for me. Hope to see more article. Thanks.
    I like this article…. it’s very interesting post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love to hear from you!