Saturday, February 20, 2010

Victoria Beckham Wearing.... Ugg Boots!!

Ok so we all almost had a coronary when we spotted Victoria out for the first time in flip flops two years ago... well this is almost unbelievable! Before her presentation, Victoria held a rehearsal with the models and she dressed super casually in jeans and a sweater but what was most shocking was on her feet. The high heel queen wore a pair of classic tall gray Ugg boots!!! Now that is something that I honest to God thought I would never see! She mentioned that she had them and she wore them around the house but never ever did I think she would wear them publicly. Is a Juicy tracksuit with short Uggs tucked in next??

source: DenDen

9 comments:

  1. lol, that's just cruel. Why did you put that picture in my head? blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually like the uggs! i think she looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by picture I meant the juicy track suit image. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh give her a break! She works a lot, take a look at her eyebags on some closeup, she really looks exhausted. She cannot always be tiptop dressed. And she was working, not hitting shops and partying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks so cute! i love this side of her

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually really like her in the UGGs. I think she looks adorable. And honestly, I wear them every day... I have like six pairs - they are a college student's dream come true lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks amazing in her uggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shame Victoria... Shaaame... :) We through! U fell off my Fashion Queen Pedestal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love to hear from you!